Oct 4, 2012

Total Film News: Guillermo del Toro talks Hulk TV show

Total Film News
Total Film movie news, for the latest in film news.
Guillermo del Toro talks Hulk TV show
Oct 4th 2012, 09:19

Marvel fans have plenty to look forward to in the shape of the studio’s Phase Two project, but there’s lots to get excited about on the small screen as well, including Guillermo del Toro’s forthcoming Hulk TV show. The director recently took time out to give an update on the series, explaining that he’s set to meet with a new writer in the coming weeks. “The official word I was given is that there’s a writer they want," says del Toro. "They are very interested in me meeting with him. He’s very, very busy. The official word is we are holding, but I don’t know… After Avengers having the success it had, perhaps the fate of the project may change. “Right now officially what I know - and I’m not hiding anything off the record or anything - is that we were told we were waiting for this writer, and we were going to do it with him.” And if it wasn’t to work out with the Hulk, del Toro has at least suggested that there are plenty more fish in the sea when it comes to superhero adaptations. "The superheroes I like and that I would like to get involved with are all monsters," he says. "Be it Swamp Thing, Etrigan, Doctor Strange... certainly supernatural. I would love Morbius, Blade - they have to be monsters for me to be involved." Over to you Marvel…

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Blog Archive