Dec 29, 2012

Total Film News: Ewan McGregor talks Star Wars: Episode VII

Total Film News
Total Film movie news, for the latest in film news.
Ewan McGregor talks Star Wars: Episode VII
Dec 29th 2012, 10:58

Ewan McGregor reveals his trade secrets in the current issue of Total Film magazine (out now, and available on your iPad for just £1.99).

We also took the opportunity to grill him on Star Wars: Episode VII, and here’s an excerpt on what he had to say on the matter:

“I’d be up for it. If they need me to be Obi Wan Kenobi, I’d be happy to do it,” McGregor told us.

“Who knows what the story would be? How could I be Obi Wan Kenobi? Oh, I’m in the force? With Liam [Neeson]? We’re in there together? I’m up for it anyway. I will don the cloak again.”

For much more from Ewan McGregor on Star Wars, The Impossible and awards, pick up issue 202 of Total Film magazine which is out now. You can save 50% on the cover price if you subscribe with our winter 2012 offer!

And don’t forget, the issue is available as our incredible interactive iPad edition for just £1.99.

And Total Film magazine is now available for your Android device from Google Play.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Blog Archive