Nov 29, 2012

iDiva: John Abraham Priyanka Gandhi is the Sexiest

iDiva
John Abraham Priyanka Gandhi is the Sexiest
Nov 29th 2012, 18:40

 


While the media continues to focus on your looks, would you say that post-Vicky Donor you are making a conscious effort to get people to look beyond the sex-symbol image?

Honestly, I think the media is very complimenting and supportive of what I do. I think when you give a Vicky Donor the media is the first to appreciate it. But at the same time, if you don’t give anyone a chance to see your true potential, then they won't.

As a producer are you trying to move away from the Dhoom stereotype?
Madras Café is my next film. I am very proud of it and quite confident (and hopeful) that India will also be proud of it. From there on; Hamara Bajaj, Delhi Sheli Luv Shuv…All my productions are entertaining. Some of them are sweet and romantic, some are serious political thrillers.

I think the media appreciates good content and so does our audience. You give them an interesting film that has content and they will lap it up! Look at all the films that have done well this year – Kahaani, Vicky Donor, Barfi…These are all beautiful films that have done so well. It is very encouraging.

(As for Race 2) very honestly, after Dhoom this is the first film I have done in a similar space. John Abraham is back in Race 2 exactly like Kabir in Dhoom.

But will you ever produce such a film and cast yourself in that mold?
Why not? I think it's important to produce entertaining, commercial films. But my films (the ones I produce) have an edge. And I would like to believe that I possess great content which I would love to showcase to this industry.

Finally, in the non-film space who would you call the sexiest?
Hmmm...Very good question! There are so many people actually. I guess it would be Rahul Gandhi. But honestly if there was a title like this for an attractive woman, I would definitely give it to Priyanka Gandhi. I am a big Priyanka Gandhi fan.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Blog Archive