Oct 9, 2012

iDiva: Is Esha Guptas Tattoo for Her Boyfriend?

iDiva
Is Esha Guptas Tattoo for Her Boyfriend?
Oct 9th 2012, 10:43


Image courtesy: BCCL



During the shooting of Chakravyuh, it became known that Esha Gupta had a tattoo of the letters ‘AR’ in a star. As it turns out her tattoo stands for the initials of her parents, Arun and Rekha.

Dont Miss: Celebrities and Their Tattoo Addiction

Esha recalls, “My costar Arjun Rampal would tease me saying he couldn’t believe that I was such a huge fan of his that I had got his initials tattooed on my wrist. I told him that while I admire him as an actor, the tattoo of ‘AR’ was actually for my parents.”

Checkout the hottest celebrity tattoos here.
  
Isn’t Esha forgetting a certain Armaan (Gujral) in her life? Come to think of it, it could also be a shortened term of endearment for her guy, no?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Blog Archive